[gothic-l] Where can I find as grammar & a dictionary of the Gothic language?

anthonyappleyard MCLSSAA2 at FS2.MT.UMIST.AC.UK
Sat Jul 20 05:42:39 UTC 2002

Francisc wrote:-
> A brief description of the Gothic grammar you can find also in M.
> Carver's site: http://www.matthewcarver.com/gutrazda/grammar.html

but that is a brief description, not full.

On Sat 16 Feb 2002  5:10 pm me at m... wrote:-
(Subject: Administrativia (was Re: Where can I get a Gothic grammar?))

--- In gothic-l at y..., "Giuseppe Pagliarulo" <g.pagliarulo at t...> wrote:
> Wright's grammar is freely downloadable here:
> http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/language_resources.html

Thanks. However, to download it I would have to download 376 graphics
files (one per page of the book) one by one on my slow dialup line.

On Tue 19 Feb 2002 my usual bookshop in Manchester (UK) told me that
he had found finally and definitely that "Grammar of the Gothic
Language" is out of print and presumably no plans to reprint it.

Since I wrote last is there any change in availability of Gothic
grammars and dictionaries, on paper or downloadable? Is there a
downloadable text version of "Grammar of the Gothic Language"?

Discover Remote PC Acess Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/p5uw2C/1ncEAA/Ey.GAA/wWMplB/TM