[gothic-l] Re: The Gothic Migration Epic

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Wed Mar 13 14:58:45 UTC 2002

>It certainly is. For the 1000th time, the Wielbark and Oksywie
>cultures are authochonous they did not come from anywhere else. There
>was neither a mass migration nor a protracted migration, but there
>has been spuradic contact. But the fact remains the Wielbark culture
>of the Goths is authochonous and its closests relatives live south of
>it. This is a fact that all serious archaeologists accept and confirm.

Dirk,
Interesting question. For how many centuries were they authochonous?
They must have come from somewhere?

Tore

>We all make mistakes from time to time, which should not be a
>problem, but for the sake of this discussion forum I would urge you
>to practice some sort of self-constraint, otherwise you damage this
>list beyond repair.
>
>Dirk

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NxtVhB/3XkDAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM