[gothic-l] Sacred Mystical Crimea Places

Roman Kravchenko roart at ECC.CRIMEA.UA
Sun Mar 24 06:50:33 UTC 2002

Dear !!!!!!

I, Roman Kravchenko the historian - photographer,
work in religious publishing house "Crimean Afon",
last two years I collect, I photograph a material
referred to abiding Gotish in Crimea, as well as
the artist I create jobs,by the basic idea connection
ethnography - linguistic material, various alphabets
of the peoples  living in Crimea.
Now at me 40 slides, and 35 photos - capital Gotish in Crimea Mangup
are removed(taken off),places of movings Inkerman, Balaklava and also
Gotish a cemetery in Verchorecheye.
It is a lot of secrets in symbolical figures on Gotish graves,I not the
linguist and me not under force am correct interpete  these characters,
letter,rune.
The last year in the summer accepted(received) at itself two groups
of the German students, and spent research excursions on the places
of residence Gotish in Crimea (extent of routes 1200km-11 of days).
The results will be presented on a site "Crimea Gotish" which will
be presented in May.
Therefore I search for the associates for the joint issuing of a
photoalbum on this subject.
I shall be given thanks for any information concerning my interests,
I shall answer to all interested in cooperation and possible(probable)
advance of my draft concerning preparation, editing of press and financing
of a photoalbum "Gotish Crimea".
I shall organize visitation of Crimea, acquaintance to historical places,
and leading(transacting) historians.

 Best regards,
 Roman Kravchenko
 Polupanova 54A/44
 Evpatoria 97407
 Crimea
 Ukraine
 mailto:roart at ecc.crimea.ua
 http://www.krimfoto.de
 http://www.ecc.crimea.ua/~roart/
 http://www.schaefer-photodesign.de
 http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/r/roart/

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Full setup in 2 minutes! - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MxtVhB/2XkDAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM