[gothic-l] Re: Greutung, Therving; Khazars

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 29 08:07:22 UTC 2002

Hello, George,

you're right, our discussion begun to be off-topic.
I also suspected that Mr. Vladimir Yegorov has a Gothic theory for
Rus' origin (after all, the Kiev Rus' state being approximately on
the same territory like formerly Ermanaric's empire, it is not
surprising that such a theory could arise).

Francisc

Shop for Over 100,000 Posters & Prints @ Art.com with Custom Framing!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qDdA9C/P5AFAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM