[gothic-l] nehemiah (cont.)

M. Carver me at MATTHEWCARVER.COM
Sun Oct 20 20:52:18 UTC 2002

Hails!

Awiliudons!
I realize that I had made some changes since then.
Gatimrida correct.
We have luk as well as usluk attested for 'hole' (cf. NHG 'loch'). I would really like a word that means gap.
Qi?andans  correct.
Mag correct.
6:5 I have changed bokos to aipistulan to agree with attested parts of Neh., therefore uslukanos > uslukanana ?
6:6 in izai > in imma (see above)
6:8 the sense is "these things did not happen according to your words".
6:9 Auk in second position is correct.

Thanks for taking the time to check it over. I will have the rest of the book done eventually. Will be able to post
it in a month or so. Unfortunately I won't be able to check for corrections in posts but once every week or two
weeks. I am living/studying a ways from civilization.

BTW Albareiks is interim moderator. Do what he says. :)

Cheers,
Ma??aius

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/wWMplB/TM