[gothic-l] Goths and Scandinavia

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Fri Jul 11 05:41:05 UTC 2003

Thanks for your comment. We have discussed this earlier but it seems
to be forgotten after a while. Just to remind you the book is
available for reading in my research library on
http://www.stavgard.com/Gotland/gothicconnectio_/gothic/default.htm

Tore

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM