[gothic-l] close thread-Re: Jats über alles??

Ravi Chaudhary ravichaudhary2000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 13 17:49:04 UTC 2003

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, yair davidiy <britam at n...> wrote:
> At 05:32 PM 7/12/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> >---> Certainly it is not something to get uptight about.

Agreed.

Sometime we  all write or say something we not mean and it can be
taken in wrong sense.

It was probably just a  humorous touch.

I take no offense and I do not think any was intended. The members of
this list are without fail most polite and considerate.

May I suggest this thread be closed.

Ravi

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM