[gothic-l] Re; Dirk

sunnytjatsingh sunnytjatsingh at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 14 14:42:24 UTC 2003

Hi Dirk,

"
that probably most or all Germans are in
fact Indian Jats
"

I never said this, nor implied this, nor was I speaking of all
Germans.  In any event, for clarity, the center of gravity for
movement would be around Western Turkistan, not India – - homeland of
the Massagetae.

"and at least some members of your own discussion
group seem to thing that most of European culture and history was
only made possible by Indian Jats (who are otherwise pratically
unknown to world history)."

I have no connection to that website, nor do I agree with many of the
thoughts expressed there.  Further, I believe that the origin of Jats
is foreign to India as well.

Also, Jats are by no means unknown to world history
 around 100,000
Sikhs, many of Jat background, died for the Allies in World War 1 and
2 for Western freedom and democracy.

Regards,

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM