[gothic-l] Re: Valulfr

steve woodson pocketrocket7n at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 15 04:38:06 UTC 2003

Hi, my name is Steve.
     I believe that the people that Tacitus was
writing about were the Cotini.  They were a Celtic
people possibly living in Slovakia where they worked

http://sbc.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM