[gothic-l] Re: Name Sources

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 21 11:04:27 UTC 2003

One of the bishops of the Crimean Goths (I forgot in which cetury he
lived) had a Gothic name: UNILA (This is probably for *Hunila,
meaning "litle Hun").

Francisc

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Abrigon Gusiq <abrigon at y...> wrote:
> Looking for a name, for a character of mine. I play a 12th century
> Crimean goth cleric in the local SCA group, and need to either find
> documentation for the use of Morgoth, or find other names and
> documentation for said name. He is like I said a 12th century
monastic,
> so Greek is also possible, but likely "gothisized".
>
> Mike Adams
> Alaska
>
> --
> Love Humor or just love to share it? Send them
> to me at Adulthumor-l at egroups.com To join

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM