[gothic-l] Re: Scientific methodology, Kephart, Dhillon (was); Andreas

Ravi Chaudhary ravichaudhary2000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 29 19:07:03 UTC 2003

--- Our relationship will not only remain amicable but will grow as
more understanding results.

Part of communication is how we differently; perceive words and
concepts.

To me having grown up in a culture where a teacher, a  professor, a
Guru, if you will, who imparts his knowledge to others, is highly
respected, and thus calling him/her by a first name was not somehow
acceptable, much as elders were not addressed by their first name.

Social mores are changing, and to call everyone by their first names
becomes acceptable, and desirable.

This is just one small example, which may also explain my caution and
sensitivity in approaching any topic that is discussed here and other
boards, so as not to offend. Disagreement is allowed, in my book,
offensiveness no.

As I mentioned before, I am truly impressed by the modesty that You,
Francisc, Andreas and other have shown

 Best regards

Ravi

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510