[gothic-l] Re: Tarim Mummies

thomas lindblom thomas_lindblom at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 30 13:52:15 UTC 2003

What kind of "steppe like customs and manners of dress."??
I´ve never known for sure how the Goths dressed themselves,I thought they
cept their germanic customs and manners of dress.

thomas

Digitalt till papper med MSN Foto http://photos.msn.se/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM