[gothic-l] Re: Christensen's book on the Goths

Ravi Chaudhary ravichaudhary2000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 16 13:42:33 UTC 2003

Dirk and Francsic

Thank you both for the insight.

I am going to post both your responses on the Jathistory list, and
copy Sunny Singh, and ask him to give his views too, hopefully
directly here.

Personally I am not hung up on either scenario.

I thought it may be of interest what other persons are
writing/thinking.

If it all gets debunked that is fine too.

If there is some substance there it will come out.

Many historians have also noted the commonality of customs, and more
to the issue, common clan names.

Would you reflect on that and help with some insight.

Best regards

ravi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM