[gothic-l] Re: Scandinavian Goths

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Thu Jun 26 09:16:21 UTC 2003

Hej Martin!

Christensen, as Dirk recommends, is nothing else but a new Weibull. You
could as well read Curt Weibulls argumentation in Scandia nr.
23.1955-57. There are still different opinions on Jordanes.I suggest you
read my book, based on my dissertation, "Goterkällan-Om goterna i Norden
och på kontinenten" in Swedish.I think you will find just what you are
asking for. You can borrow it on any  library and it is also for sale in
Västergötlands museum in Skara or by myself in Källby. I am almost
finished with an English updated version but it will take a considerable
time before it is published and distributed but still hopingly this year.

Best
Ingemar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM