[gothic-l] (unknown)

matthew carver me at MATTHEWCARVER.COM
Wed Mar 19 23:25:48 UTC 2003

oscar -

izwar is pronounced IZ-war. The 'w' is always 'w', not like v.
It is the semivowel, not the bilabial continuant, in other words,
like english 'w' or perhaps spanish 'hu'. there are links on my
website http://www.matthewcarver.com/gutrazda/. i think
david salo had some lessons online, but i forget the exact
address.

-matthew

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/wWMplB/TM