[gothic-l] Re:Gotenhaven

ingemar nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Sun Mar 30 01:50:50 UTC 2003

Hi Le,

I think you should forget the topic unless you like WWII history. As far
as I know this is a name applied by Hitler and his gang when
re-incorporating the former Eastprussia. He had to make everything look
originally German and for that means he also abused the Goths having
nothing with Germans to do. I am not quite sure however but almost. In
any way it has nothing with Goths to do.

Best
Ingemar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/wWMplB/TM