[gothic-l] No more posts Fram Meic.

Le Bateman LeBateman at NETZERO.NET
Mon Nov 10 04:39:07 UTC 2003

Dear Group
      I have been told by, another list,  that my grammar is unprofessional,
so from now on, so I will not come across as unprofessional, besides, many
on the lists are probably Academians; I on the other hand am merely, a lowly
genealogist by trade.   I will merely, lurk, read, and hope to learn
something.
     I do not want my grammar to offend, or embarass anyone, nor,  present
me as unprofessional.   When it is read by anyone.
Eower freund an Geleornode
Le

You are a member of the Gothic-L list.  To unsubscribe, send a blank email
to <gothic-l-unsubscribe at egroups.com>.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM