[gothic-l] Ancient Religion reconstruction

Le Bateman LeBateman at NETZERO.NET
Wed Sep 10 00:19:57 UTC 2003

 I do not know is this is off topipc or not. I know some people  who are
Aenglisce-Saexisce Ealdriht and Asatru. I believe there is a Gothic form of
these as well. Since there are not existing documents to tell us, what the
beliefs these ancients had; how close are these religions to being
authentic. I had been on several of their  lists, but many of the
subscribers liked Christian Bashing so I got off. I think they got Roman
Cactholicism confused with First Century Christianity. All of the evils
these people did with Champions like Charlemagne did it with the Blessings
of the Holy See. How are these religions close to the actual beliefs
systems.
Le

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM