[gothic-l] Word "Be"

Le Bateman LeBateman at NETZERO.NET
Sat Sep 20 02:33:43 UTC 2003

Ich Bin is Modern German means I am,  Du Bist, You are, He, She,  It  is
Ich, Du, Er, sie, es. Sie, Ihre, Sie,  Ealde Englisce byth,  Ic Eam, Þu
Eart, He, Heo, Hit Byth. Hwaet Eart Se Gotisc forms for Eam/Eom, Eart, Byth.
Waes, Waeran. Am,  Are, Is, Was,  Were.  Sinden. Have not seen the word Sehr
means Very in Modern German Like Sehr Gut.
Le

----- Original Message -----
From: "Abrigon Gusiq" <abrigon at yahoo.com>
To: "gothic-l at egroups.com" <gothic-l at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 8:28 PM
Subject: [gothic-l] Word "Be"

Be, is it realted to "Being"?

So I expect Gothic had a like word for it?

Ich Bin = I am, or I Be
Diu Bist = You Be
Sehr Sind = They ? (Sind not sure what word is in German that is related
or was it lost?).

Mike

You are a member of the Gothic-L list.  To unsubscribe, send a blank email
to <gothic-l-unsubscribe at egroups.com>.

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM