[gothic-l] a windows font with "hw"

Tom De Herdt tom.deherdt at SKYNET.BE
Sun Apr 25 21:09:34 UTC 2004

Fonts with support for U+0195 (LATIN SMALL LETTER HV) and U+01F6 (LATIN
CAPITAL LETTER HWAIR):

Lucida Sans Unicode: ships with MS Windows 2000/XP
Arial Unicode MS: ships with recent versions of MS Office

Junicode: http://www.engl.virginia.edu/OE/junicode/junicode.html
Gentium: www.sil.org/~gaultney/gentium/
Cardo: http://scholarsfonts.net/cardofnt.html
TITUS Cyberbit Basic:
http://titus.fkidg1.uni-frankfurt.de/unicode/tituut.asp

You can probably find more fonts by trying the list at
http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/latin_extended_b.html.

Best regards,
Tom

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511