[gothic-l] Re: Hello Alle

rikeckhart rikeckhart at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 14 17:58:22 UTC 2004

I do not realy know how this works. This is the first time  i am in a
yshoogroup but I think I can reach Mike this was. And I want to ask
him to translate his words in English.

Rik.

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, OSCAR HERRERA <duke.co at s...> wrote:
> ist thatta gutan rodidai.im ni uskunnai mith thatta tuggo. waila
merjan frijondi jah sandid mik sama waiht in gutrazda.....oscargoth

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM