[gothic-l] Was Taraology now Erdology the month of Alhaz

shwelling at TSWELLING.COM shwelling at TSWELLING.COM
Tue Jan 13 23:07:21 UTC 2004

Allow me to tell you want Erdology means. The information listed
below is the information I have gathered through more than 10 years
of private independent study into the runic Futhark.  Trying to
figure out its secrets.  Trying to find out what was behind the
vault door of the name runa itself.  What I found was a set of
counts, set at very specific points where the earth moves in its
orbit around the sun.  These points, are as follows; the seasons
there the earth is on its rotation around the sun, the months there
are 24 based starting at Litha one of the 8 sabbots a year putting
Fehu the first symbol of the 24 with Litha being mid summer in the
middle of the month of 15 days and then counting 23 months more,
which leaves 5.4 days unaccounted for.  Take the most important
sabbots the ones that affect this world the most and add the 5.4
days to those months of 15 days making them 16 days long.  Now there
is a great deal more to this map than just the brief description I
have written in this paragraph as well as in the extremely brief
information I have written in the document that follows this
paragraph, but the point is, you get a starting place, and for this
erdology which is instead of studying the effects of the heavenly
bodies that are outside this planets atmosphere, this is all about
studying the effects this planet has on this planet.

A note on the concept of what the Electro-Magnetic fields we live in
are about.  This planet has an Electro-Magnetic field, or else this
computer would not work, since this computer needs to have an
understanding of electricity which is a form of a focused Electro-
Magnetic current.  The earth goes through certain very specific
cycles on its elliptic around the sun, and the moon around the
earth.  The fields that the earth goes through I have attempted to
chart out their meanings as well as how they work together.

The first thing I want to address to everyone that reads the
following.  The future is what ever you make it.  You choose the
decisions that make your future.  Even not deciding is still a
decision.  So even though these Electro-Magnetic field maps are
generally set, you still have to make your own decisions about what
you want, need, and desire to do with your life.  You still have to
do all the hard work of walking this life.  As you walk through the
various stages of life, various stages of development of personal
talent, all the stages of personal interactions with everyone else
around you, you still have to do all the hard work yourself.   This
is a guide to help you navigate through your life easier.

What the calendar is: this calendar is my attempt to understand the
creation of the Nordic Germanic runic/Elder Futhark.  See I knew
that the items involved with the runic half month calendar were just
flat out wrong, not out of being designed to be wrong, they were
translated to be wrong.  See when the calendar was translated into
Julian, the Julian calendar was off by a few days, so the runic half
month calendar was off by a few days.  When it was translated into
Gregorian, our western world current calendar those off days stayed
put.
So I looked to the past to reverse engineer how the calendar could
have been made, knowing that it could date back to the end of the
last ice age.  More likely it dates back farther but that is not
something up for debate that is just speculation on my part.  I
looked at the year and divided that up into the runic 24 characters,
numbering 15 days, and 5 months of 16 days.  This is all fine and
good but the problem is none of the symbols matched what was
happening at that time of the year.  So I took it upon myself to
think, well if this is a calendar based on the sabbots of a year,
there are 8 at the equinoxes and the equinoxes are where the
calendar was created from in the first place.  Then Litha would be
in the first month.  Knowing also a bit about the ancient northern
European religions, they do not start their festivals as the first
day, they have their festivals where the sabbots are in the middle
of the festival.  So I took this as a engineering key, and put Litha
directly in the middle of Fehu, I did a bit of counting and putting
each of the months into place, paying attention to the months who
were already at the 16 day mark and noticed immediately that the
months that had 16 days corresponded to that major sabot.  I knew
immediately that I was on to something, that the ancients did in
fact bury their secrets in plain sight, waiting for the children of
Heimdall to climb out of the tree after Ragnarok.  This is our time
to shine.

So here is how this information applies to you.  This section is
about how the Futhark calendar will help aid and assist you in your
everyday life.  Astrology is based on the movements of bodies of
influence outside this planet.  But this Erdology is not about
outside this planet this map is about tracking the Electro-Magnetic
fields of this planet and how they affect you.  This is not
divination this is, Electro-Magnetic facts.
By telling you what to expect from this world around you; you can
then make decisions on and about what you want to be doing with your
life.

Archaeology, antiquity, anthropology, history.  I begin this
paragraph with the understanding that the runes if you look at them
logically with just a bit of archaeological evidence could not
possibly come from 200 c. e. .  For one there is too much evidence
to suggest they did not exist before hand, for two something this
complex and machine like takes longer than the Europeans had to
invent it, for three its really hard to invent something at all when
you are under constant attack, researchers need quiet time to think
and contemplate that which they want to think about with out the
need to concentrate on if they are going to be killed soon or not.
Fourth all the books I have read all the papers I have read all say
this sentence translated into a form of Latin at a given date.
Sometimes the date is a day in a month in a year by some priest sent
to convert the heathen.  Fifth what did the inquisition and Vatican
burn if there was no language, no written information, and no
education? What was so threatening they had to burn it?   Sixth who
was killed as being a witch or heretic and why if they had no
religion, no formula of communication why did those priests and
priestesses need to be executed to keep them silent if they did not
have some form of prelatin language.  Seventh, why do the Edda's
state suddenly Odin hung on the tree, the runes suddenly appeared.
But Freya knew them? Freya was a Vanier, the Vanier were there long
before the ¯sir got to Europe.  And the Vanier culture looks a lot
like the archaeological evidence of the Vinca culture which was in
existence at 6000 bce.   Eighth point the Celts the artifacts left
by the Celts and the Vinca artifacts are remarkably similar, and we
know from archaeology that the Celts were slowly driven from all of
Europe into the British isles by invaders.   All these points add up
to the runes are much older then the 200 c. e.  we have been told my
catholic historians.  As well as there are direct ties to the runes
and the Celts being much closer than previously thought about.
Ref notes to Vinèa
http://www.yuheritage.com/vinca.htm
http://www.rastko.org.yu/arheologija/vinca/vinca_eng.html#_Toc5041117
09
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/vinca.htm
http://www.alphabets-world.com/vinca.html
http://www.prehistory.it/ftp/winn11.htm
http://www.celticlady.com/celt-syms/basic.html
symbols map putting the Vinèa, runes, and Ogham together in one place
Languages Chart

Season Tri masculine
As you come out of the grip of winter, instead of going into the
grip of spring, the Futhark I found had a balance problem  the
counts just did not add up correctly.  So I did some math, and found
that the time before and after winter there was a missing seasons.
To check my results in math, always go back to observations of what
the planet and the things on the planet are doing for confirmation.
Indian summer and ground hogs day, was all the confirmation I
needed.  That floating time that brackets winter.  Then it was even
more obvious, instead of just going straight from action of spring
summer autumn,  a transition time of a small amount of time
bracketing winter is needed,  in the Indian summer time it's a
progression into the self.  But this time is a progression out of
the self.  Out into the world again.  Out of the head and mental
exercises of the winter and the lessons of the internal and out into
applying that which was learned during the internal time.
This tri masculine is about the transition out of the winter
internal and seeing how to apply that knowledge of the self to the
world over the course of the next year.

During this time is important for you to reorganize yourself toward
the goals you have set for yourself, paying attention so you can
integrate your new self into the world in a beneficial way.

O	H		F	z		1	January	13
		23	21	Tri Masculine
D	H		U	z		2	January	14
		24	20	Tri Masculine
f	n		T	z		3	January	15
		25	19	Tri Masculine
u	n		A	z		4	January	16
		26	18	Tri Masculine
T	n		R	z		5	January	17
		27	17	Tri Masculine
A	n		C	z		6	January	18
		28	16	Tri Masculine
R	n		X	z		7	January	19
		29	15	Tri Masculine
C	n		W	z		8	January	20
		30	14	Tri Masculine
X	n		H	z		9	January	21
		31	13	Tri Masculine
W	n		I	z		10	January	22
		32	12	Tri Masculine
H	n		J	z		11	January	23
		33	11	Tri Masculine
N	n		I 	z		12	January	24
		34	10	Tri Masculine
I	n		I	z		13	January	25
		35	9	Tri Masculine
I 	n		P	z		14	January	26
		36	8	Tri Masculine
I	n		Z	z		15	January	27
		37	7	Tri Masculine

The month, breakdown of how the month works
1.	Fehu: the first day of the month this is a day to set the
priorities of what you want to be doing over the course of the next
15 to 16 days.
2.	Uruz: the focus your strengths into the priorities you have
set down
3.	Thurasaz: the create good boundaries for your pursuit of
what you want to be doing
4.	Ansuz: the establish a good base of communication and seeing
the world around you to see just how to apply that which is your
wants to apply
5.	Raido: the start the journey of what you want to be working
on.
6.	Kannaz: the learn from your past experiences as to how to
apply that which you have learned
7.	Gebo: the connect with others around you so that you can see
how to put forward that which you have been seeking a way to put
forward.
8.	Wunjo: the allow some emotion to come into today.  For
without emotion to help the guidance you will not get anywhere
9.	Haggalaz: the remember the past, remember where you come
from this day.
10.	Nauthiez: the take all that you have experiences in the last
bit of time and combine all that into a good solid idea of setting
forward with what you want to do.
11.	Isa: the make a long term plan for what you want to be at
next time this cycle comes around. Next month, next year, next when
ever.
12.	Jera: the see the timing and the cycles of life, allow
yourself to accomplish the goals you have set for yourself.  See
what from the past you have accomplished and what you want to
accomplish in the future.
13.	Eiwaz: the now that you are nearing the end of this month,
thing about what you have been wanting to create for yourself.  What
can you put into place and create for the long term on the
priorities you have set this month.
14.	Pertho: the start to set those in place, the long term goals
15.	Alhaz: the see how you can start to set those goals in place
over the long haul period of time.
16.	Sowillo : this is the extra day of a month.  During those
months with 16 days, you need to spend this day thinking about what
happened during this time, think about what you did and be very
intent on learning from where you are now.  So you can improve your
position over the course of your path till the next 16 day month.

*** important note***
for southern hemisphere, peoples line up your calendar according to
the sabbot, apply meanings accordingly,  the calendar starts at
Litha, then around to Beltain.  So that would be Litha in Dec your
longest day and Yule in June your shortest day.

This is the month of Alhaz.
January  13  January  27

This is a profound month to open ones eyes to all the possibilities
that life has to offer you.  Come open your eyes to all the
possibilities that are under the rainbow.  And experience that which
life has to offer you.  But to experience it you must have an open
mind, and alert sense to see the door for the trees. Since sometimes
the opportunities do not look or feel the way you think they should,
you need to be totally aware of your surroundings to see what you
have been missing.  Awareness of everything and anything that is
around you needs your total and complete attention at this time.
During this time the northern hemisphere is out of the winter cycle
and is preparing for the coming year with a season that is designed
around the concepts of application of what has been learned during
the winter cycle.

1.	Personal Months: If you were born during this time this is
what you can expect from the next 16 days in your life.
F Fehu	June 13-28 1 	Litha 1 16  Tower
This begins the first month you are born during a time of
establishing boundaries for yourself.  Your life will be about
establishing personal boundaries and personal understanding of what
your path is, what your life is, and what is important to you.  Your
life will be about getting to know what your priorities are, what
are your ethics your responsibilities, where do your loyalties lie.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
This is the month of personal sight into your future world.  Keep
both eyes on the world, you have spent so much time on your inner
world that your outer world needs your devoted and complete
attention.  There are items of supreme importance happening around
you, to be in the best position to take advantage of these items the
most important thing for you to do is, keep an eye on the ball of
your life.

i.	U  Uruz	June 29 July 13  Strength
This is a life of Strength, figuring out how best to apply that
which is your strong suit of strength.  Apply that strength badly,
you will become harder to be around for you always push your will
around, apply that correctly and you are a strong force for what
needs to happen around you.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
To act or not act is the question of the time.  During this specific
time frame, what you need to be doing almost entirely, all thought
feelings emotions, and the like need to be all but totally devoted
to the pursuit of just exactly how do I apply all that I am to the
world in the correct way.  Right now, it is absolutely essentially
for you to use all that will, strength, determination,
understanding, brute force you have down there in yourself and look
before you leap.  Look around, see what is truly happening in your
life and area, using your brain before you use your brawn is always
the best idea.  So eyes open, move at the correct time, not just
when you think you should move.  For there is a puddle below your
next step.  Awareness of your surroundings will help you to avoid
stepping into it.

ii.	T Thurasaz	July  14  28  Hierophant
Boundaries, this is a time for those born during this time to
understand the basic concept of safe boundaries; for it is the
essence of safe boundaries that is what Thurasaz is all about.  The
line between what is ok, and what is not, to who it's ok and to who
it is not ok.  These are the questions that will need to be answered
on a daily basis by the people born during Thurasaz.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Ok, you have been with in yourself for the last many months.  You
are finally at a time to stop the internal focus and the internal
absolute attention and direct yourself into the idea that surprise
there is an entire world around you.  You need to be out there in
the world exploring that which is yours to explore.  Eyes open ready
to accept the data that is yours to accept.  See what is truly out
there beyond your previous eyes open state.  Then see it as it truly
is, see that which is yours to see as it is, not as you would like
it to be, but as those objects in your surrounds truly are.

iii.	a	Ansuz July  29-Aug.  12  Hanged Man
Communication and connection with the unknown and the known.  This
is the time for those born during this time to truly understand and
recognize that their path is the path of connecting the unknown, the
mystical and darkness with the light of understanding.  Go forward
and communicate, make the connections that need to be made.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Communication and seeing the world anew is the key to this time for
you.  This is the best, most intense, and glorious time for you.
Take all that you have been working on during your internal time.
And now seek out the real world with you new found ideas, plans,
motivations, and the new you.  Its time to come out of your cocoon
and present yourself to the world a new.  You will be surprised at
your reception.  As well as how well your plans will work now and
the very same plans did not work near Samhain. It's all in the
approach and the way the plan was structured.

iv.	r Raido  	Aug.13- 27 2	 Lughnasadh The Fool
Journey, to finish tasks, to walk with what you understand to be
correct; to allow yourself and others to walk that which is the
correct thing to do.  The journey is the important thing during this
time.  To put one foot in front of another is the lesson of the
month.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Your next step in life is the most critical decision you will make
over the course of the next year.  For the journey you are on, this
is the critical time.  The very next step will determine the path
you take till you can readjust for next year at this very time.
Instead of working against and try and rearrange for yourself, just
know that this it the time of year for course corrections.  Any
other time of the year and its only mildly successful, this is the
very time of year where you need to be totally focused on where do
you want to go.   All the other questions are meaningless, the only
question right now important is, what is the course for the next
year, take this month and set the course. But most of all take
courage in your convictions, when you want to back out, too late,
the course is set and the pattern is full.  No deviations till this
time next year.  So decide well as to what course is best for all
involved.  You have already done the internal work, it's time to
work on the external world, for clues as to where to navigate best,
eyes open on the cart of the world, not of your life.  What are the
realities of the world around you, not what you want to do but how
best to steer a course to go there.

v.	c	Kannaz Aug. 28 -  Sept  11  Magician
Learning and wisdom, people born during this time are the wisdom
seekers; those that want and wish to partake in the concept of going
from ignorance into the learning process.  These people are forever
learning, in their own way.  Sometimes it's regimented and
scholastic, other times they learn best by the pure experience of
being in the middle of the situation and learn from being in the
middle.  But learning is this person's goal in life.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Ok, deviation time.  You have reached a point in your life that is a
bit on the important side, take that knowledge that you have gained
and put together over the course of the last winter cycle and apply
all that knowledge to seeing what the world has to offer to you
know.  Instead of looking at your surroundings with blind agreement,
take a look around you, for it is in taking that look around you
that you can and will be able to see what is truly in store for you
over the coming year.

vi.	g	Gebo Sept 12-27  Lovers
Partnerships and connections, connect between opposing positions,
opposing poles, or simply differences of opinion, this person is a
go between, a negotiator;  someone who spends their life making
partnerships, agreements, connections with all around them. Let's
see what we can all do here.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Lets just see about this, that is your assignment for this month
lets just see about this.  You need to spend this month with the
entire concept of stop, look, listen, see, feel, make mental notes
of every single detail of your surroundings, everything happening
around you right now you need to instead of charging forward. Stop,
sit, and do that other thing you are the best at, the purity of
observation.  Turn on your mental video recorder and just hit
record, there is no reason to make decisions right now about what
you are in observation of just keep looking around.

vii.	W	Wunjo Sep 28 Oct 12 3	Mabon  2  16  High Priestess
Emotional: This person is the most emotional person around.  So
knowing you are emotional be with your emotions, be solid and strong
with being emotional.  People born during this time it is vitally
important for you to constantly and continuously be with your
emotional state of being.  So do not try to not be emotional be
emotional, just do not let others around you control your emotions.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
You have been having a hard time of it as late, but do not worry,
things will be picking up very soon for you.  Right now, you are
coming out of a huge internal emotional state, which was cool, hard
but cool.  Now you are going into a time when you need to apply all
those lessons you have learned about yourself to the world around
you.  It has come time for you to just sit back and be extra
ordinarily cool about all that is a part of you, so you can look out
into the world with a fresh new perspective.  And see all that is
fresh and new about the world.

viii.	H	Haggalaz Oct 13 – 27  The world
The past, this person has a keen understanding of not only the past
but finishing up projects that are put in front of them.  This is
the beginning of the feminine 5th season.  This is the time of year
for going with in to contemplate that which has been done over not
only the last year but also to contemplate that which has occurred
over your lifetime.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
You are a great person, for you are in the unique space to be able
to offer and tell all those around you what your observations are of
the way things in this month are.  So do that thing you are the best
at, observation and see the world.  And when asked answer the
question with your best and most complete concepts of what you have
seen.  This will lead to some incredible growth experiences, and
some opportunities that where previously impossible.  But you have
the correct time and place for opportunity to come a knocking, and
when it does, do not hesitate to give a full report on all aspects
of everything you see.

ix.	n	Nauthiez Oct.28-Nov 12 4	Samhain 3 16  The
Devil
The present, this is an interesting time for those born during these
times.  This the time of Samhain.  The sabot of Samhain is the time
of femininity or focus on the feminine of the self so that you can
go into a creative cycle during the coming winter.  This is the half
of the 5th season.  This person is keenly interested in what is
happening now.   What is the present situation, what happened in the
past and what can be happening in the future. These are all highly
interesting and needed items for people born during the month of
Nauthiez to work with during their lives.  All that is the now all
that can be the now; keen interest is the present.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
For this next year, deeply set your self into the idea that you are
in the position of a lifetime.  You are there, where you need to
be.  Use all the tools, skills, and organizational abilities you
have assembled over the course of your life, and see how the world
around you truly ticks, as you do so, see just how you can fit into
that world.  As you do that even more, start to see just how this
entire concept becomes a very distinct reality.  And how you fit
into that reality around you every day all the time.  Then make a
plan for the next year, and most important stick to the plan.

x.	i	Isa Nov. 13 – 27  The Hermit
Future: People born during this time are future people, people who
have a profound understanding of building ideas, concepts, models,
and ideas for what to do with the future.  Seekers for tomorrow.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Now that that plan you made last month and see just how you need to
apply it, or start to apply that knowledge to the future.  You have
such a gift for organization that instead of organizing your
thoughts organize the world around you by the simple idea of see the
world the way it is, so that you can proceed into that world with
your plan, the best and most efficient plans are those that are
molded to be set into how the world works not a plan that is made
ignoring the world around.  So alter your plan into how the world
works at this point.

xi.	J Jera Nov.  28 - Dec. 12  Death
Timing and cycles, people born during this time are keenly
interested and devoted to the cycles of things and the cycles of
life.  What happened yesterday and what will be happening tomorrow
and how the 2 tie in together.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Combine your understanding of the timing and cycles of life, into
the idea of how life works. See this is a great month for you, since
you get the opportunity to truly see how everything in this world
functions, you get the chance to see the mechanism of the world
work.  So just see it, see how the big picture works, and then take
that knowledge into the coming year, and apply all that is you to
that mechanism you saw during this month.

xii.	I	Eiwaz Dec, 13 – 28 5	Yule 16  Temperance
Creation, this is an interesting time since this is the time of
Yule, and the happenings which take place in and around Yule are
there very much for the person to work with and around.  Just as in
the day midnight, this is mid year.  This the half way point for the
year, what people born during this time are concerned with the inner
times, they are inward turned people who spend a part of their lives
in the search for inward understanding, and inward balance.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
This is a difficult month for you have to do the thing which is at
times the hardest for you to do.  What you have to do is, just sit
and watch. For what you will learn by just sitting and watching will
tell and teach you more than you can possibly imagine about how
creativity and creation works.  This is a great month for you, so
take advantage of this month, pull up a chair and do that thing you
are good at but is sometimes tedious, observation.

xiii.	P	Pertho Dec. 29- Jan 12  emperor
Application of skills learned, people born during this time are
people that are keenly interested in applying that which they know
to the world.  To identify what they like, to learn as much as they
can about what they like, and then apply what they know to the world
about the skills they have learned.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
To go forward in this world, over the next year. What do you need to
do, well I will tell you.  Go onto your porch, or equivalent area,
get comfortable.  And take this month into the whole realm of
observation.  See it is your task this month to see how everything
comes together in a harmonious balance between the creative, the
application of that creative, and what happens after those 2 mix.
See there is always a dance happening around us.  That dance is the
dance of balance, the balance between the creative and the
application.  What this month is for you is to see how that balance
is working in your world.  So that you can then go and apply all
that knowledge to yourself, and then you can see how to create and
apply that which you want to create and apply to your life.

xiv.	Z	Alhaz Jan. 13 – 28  The Moon
Awareness of the world around them in spades, people born during
this time have a built in sense of the world around them.  Not
anything else just a sense of the world which is around them.  They
have a keen awareness of the world.  Not how to apply that
knowledge, or how that knowledge affects the self, or even, if this
is a good thing or bad, those lessons why are learned along the path
of life.  No they have the keen understanding of the purity of
awareness of their surroundings.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Your birth month.  This is an incredibly important time for not only
is it your birth month which is a time for another year of
experience and work with.  But its also a time to do your yearly
reprioritization of not only who you are, where you are wanting to
go, what you are wanting to do, but also what you are willing to do
in order to get to where you want to be at this point next year.
And bring up that old plan from  last year and see what worked and
what did not.  And see how to do things a bit differently so you can
then go about making the accomplished and not quite done correctly a
little more weighted with accomplishments next year.

xv.	S	Sowillo Jan. 29 - Feb  12 6	Imbulc  The Sun
Knowledge, this is another interesting time, this is the other end
of the 5th season.  A time of masculine application of what one has
learned.  Adding days is put here.    People born during this time
are profound knowledge seekers, people that just about no matter
what will seek out new things, new knowledge, new wisdom, new
things, to learn that which is unknown in just about any way
possible.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Intelligence, wisdom, earned hard knocks experience. All these items
are the very definition of what you need to be working on reviewing
this month.  What do you truly know; this is the one month out of
the year where brutal honesty is the only true ticket worth its
weight.  The rest of the year it's not absolutely vital to be honest
and completely truthful with yourself.  This month if you are not
truthful, you have nothing, for its only truth and wisdom earned the
hard way which will guide you into your future with a straight
path.  Anything other than total brutal honesty will lead you to the
cliffs.

xvi.	t	Tiwaz Feb  13 – 26  Direction
Direction, People born during this time are keenly interested in the
application of taking what they know and applying that which is them
to the world; to their surroundings, to the world around them and to
all that is.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Take the tack of just take a really hard look around you this
month.  Your action needs to be directed at just exactly how are you
going to apply all that which is you to the world around you without
causing too big a wake which is not good for action.  Leaving a
trail of disruption is never good.  The best momentum ideas, what
the absolute best thing for you is to concentrate full hard as to
reducing the drags that are a part of your life.  For a good solid
flight an anchor is the last thing you need.  And is the first thing
which will cause damage to not only you but everything around you.
So the painstakingly detailed observation skills you are good at,
well its time to apply those skills, and not do much movement this
month.  For any good flight the aircraft needs to be thoroughly
inspected and carefully maintained, this month is designed for you
to carefully inspect the world around you.  Seeing just how the
machine of your life works.

xvii.	B	Bircano Feb 27-Mar 13 7	Eostar 5 16  Empress
Growth, this is an interesting time for this is the last of the
Litha year 16 day months.  This Eostar is all about growth and
building for the future.  Taking that which has been thought up and
created during the winter cycle and applying it.  People born during
this time need to be aware that they are being born at a time of
incredible growth and advancement,  a time of it's still cold but
winter is over this is now spring;  a time of new growth and new
experiences.  So people born during this time are geared toward
growth and building new and interesting things.  What ever
interesting new things they can dream up this is what this month is
all about, new thoughts, dreams, emotions, ideas, just new stuff,
and applying those new things to the world.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
For best results this month, just let go of the ranges and just see
everything around you.  For a good birds eye view of the world
around you in all its glory and nastiness is exactly what the doctor
ordered.  So just see it all.  With out any need to make any actions
for those actions will come in time. And the items which need to
happen will happen in all good time.  Right now just take a second
on top of the mountain and see what that mountain has to offer for
you.

xviii.	E Ewaz March 14 – 29  Chariot
Movement: People born during these times are people of a rather
profound sense of movement and time.  They are never quite happy
just sitting back and relaxing with themselves they are always much
more interested in the movement of what can happen.  The movement of
where they can fit in and how to fit in to the world.  Moving things
is the point to people born during these times, the priorities of
movement.  Be it an action job or watching things move.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
While streaking through this month, take some time to pause and
see.  Just the purity of taking a good solid look around you.  To
just observe your life, observe the world, observe the people in
your life.  Just see as you pass by what is happening.  For a quick
glance will lead to what you need to see.

xix.	M	Mannaz March 30  - April 13  Star
Know thyself: that is the key to this life.  To have the definition
of a profound understanding of not only who you are but where you
want to go.  People born during this time are people who have a
profound sense of self, based on the culture into which they were
born.  Their task through life is to know thyself, which is quite a
hard task if you think about it.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
Seeing the outside world as it truly is.  Nothing more or less.
Just a glimpse into the world.  You have spent entirely too much
time in your head, thinking contemplating, organizing, and making
plans about what you want to be doing.  Well its time to instead of
making plans, just see the world.  See what its all about, see what
all the fuss of the world is all about.  The more you do that the
better absolutely everything around you will be.

xx.	L	Laguz April 14 – 28
Flow, people born during these times need to have a profound
understanding of how things in the universe flow; to be able to
grasp their place in the universe and be settled and secure within
their frame of reference.  What and how things flow in the universe
and how each person in that universe flows is the point to this
persons lessons.  The more they know about themselves the more they
can then accomplish in this world.  One can not have enough
knowledge or data about how they fit into the flow of everything.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
At this time during this month, see the big picture of life. Allow
yourself to dream the impossible dream.  For this is the month for
you to be seeing that unobtainable goal and start to see just how
over the course of the next year it's not only possible but most
likely to happen.  But to achieve that goal you must look big now.
Dream big, and then see how its possible.

xxi.	N Ingwaz April 29-May 13 8	Beltain  Judgment
Intricate detail, this is Beltain, growth and fertility, people born
during this month are drawn to the smallest details of life. They
are drawn to concentrate on the minutest of details, both in the
world and in their surroundings.  For fertility is truly found in
the smallest of details in this world, and by tracking the smallest
of details and keeping track of all the little things in this world
is when this person is ok with life.  When everything on the
smallest level adds up to that which is acceptable.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
As you have for months now but instead of looking at the small
picture of your life internally, see the details of the world around
you. It's time to marvel at all that is around you.  So see how
beautiful the days have become. So see the wonderment of all that
people around you and what they do with their lives.  See all that
is great and glorious in this world you live in. That is your task
for this month.

xxii.	O Othallo May 14 - 28
Stability home and heart, people born during this month are drawn to
the existence and understanding of a solid and balanced home.
Stability is the key to this persons entire existence, if they are
out of balance nothing works but if they are in balance then there
is no catastrophe big enough to throw this person off their centered
with in themselves.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
In order to stabilize your house and home, and truly get comfortable
there, what you need to do is instead of looking to solve problems
at home.  Solve them outside,  take care of the stuff that is
happening out beyond your property line this month.  But before you
can charge into the mix, stop look listen to that which is happening
just beyond your property.  Just beyond your personal sphere of
influence.  Look there for what you have been missing in your home.
And then solve those problems.

xxiii.	d	Daggaz May 29 - June 12  Wheel of Fortune
Cycles end, people born during this time are absolutely keenly aware
of the duality of life, the end and beginnings of all.  They are
absorbed into the realization that for a beginning you have to have
an end.  For there to be balance there needs to be a twin, the end
of the old and the beginning of the new.  People born during these
times are often conflicted between the balances of the cycle of
life.  They have a foot in the old and a foot in the new and it is
often times harder to balance between the old and new then most
people can comprehend.
Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
month
To see the big picture one must stop what they are doing, or where
they are going, and just take a really, really good look around.  So
this month, just stop doing whatever you were doing or thought you
were doing and just look to the world around you for what is truly
happening in the true world that is around you.  See that which you
have not seen before, imagine that which was not possible before,
but mostly see all that the world has to offer the good and the bad,
just to be able to see that which is the reality of what and how you
need to fit into the world in the future.

For those that read this, this is a column, I send the same report
out to hundreds of email groups.  So its virtually impossible for me
to track all the on line correspondents of more questions.  So
please if you have questions, email me or find me on the web.

For more information contact me T Shawn Welling
shwelling at tswelling.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM