[gothic-l] Introduction

Le Bateman LeBateman at ATT.NET
Thu Jul 8 07:17:26 UTC 2004

 I am Jacob L. Bateman III I live in Montgomery, Alabama. I have two degrees
one in Theology, and the other in History.
I can translate Koine Greek, and Classical Hebrew. I also taught myself
Attic Greek, and Classical Latin. I am familiar with Old English, however I
am still learning. I have an e-file of Joseph Wright's Gothic and Old High
German Grammars. I do not know that much about the origins of Gothic, but
want to learn. A few years ago I joined the list, and it was a tutorial on
the grammar thanks to David Salo, and others. Sean Crist also has an
excellent site through the University of Pennsylvania. Ic hof Ic can Gotisc
geleornode. Glaed to beo hier.
Le

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM