[gothic-l] Re: The numbers

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 19 16:35:22 UTC 2004

So, if I ask for something and will end it with 'please' I should
say 'bidja'. And when i get it i should say 'awiliudo thuk'. But then
when he will answer me 'you're welcome', how is that said?

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "Francisc Czobor" <fericzobor at y...>

(http://www.koeblergerhard.de/germanistischewoerterbuecher/gotischeswo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM