[gothic-l] Schools

James Young daddio52 at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Jul 28 03:30:21 UTC 2004

Goljan Greg,

 Check this web site. They may have something for you:
http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/goth_wright_glossary.html

Bi-wisa,
Jim

greg scaff <g_scaff at yahoo.com> wrote:
   Hails,
   I am wondering which colleges/ universities in the
U.S. offer courses in Gotish- I've seen references to
"Germanic Studies' which apparently can mean sometimes
German.  Please reply privately to my email, any
replys will be appreciated.
   Thanks,
    Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM