[gothic-l] Re: Gothic font

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 29 15:08:27 UTC 2004

Hi, Oscar

Manie is right: Castile (Spanish Castilla) comes from
castillo "castle", the meaning being "land of castles". Like the
English "castle" or French "chateau", Spanish "castillo" comes from
Latin castellum, which is a diminutive of castrum.

Francisc

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM