[gothic-l] Best way to learn ''So gutisko razda?''

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Jun 1 00:49:32 UTC 2004

there are gothic lessons as well as a englisg-gothic dictionary on line..also wulfilas project has alot ag gothic to learn....awuilidon mein luif....hlastai melai framis ist...

cheyenne nicole <i_like_keebler_elves at yahoo.com> wrote:

ashley overs wrote:with friends

>From: "aldhissla"
>To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [gothic-l] Best way to learn ''So gutisko razda?''
>Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:14:12 -0000
>

>- The Gothic language that is. I believe atleast some of you in here
>are able to speak the language, so I wonder how did you learn it? Do
>you have any books to recommend anf if so did you study in solitary or
>with friends? Which way is the best way ??
>
>Any hints would be highly appreciated.
>
>The best way to learn it is to be in a group like this...it helps to be able to learn from other people and have them help you!

Cheyenne

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM