[gothic-l] Concordance_to_Biblical_Gothic_by_Magnús_Snædal

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Jun 6 01:10:58 UTC 2004

could you be specific on how to buy this book......oscargoth

Paul <paulgazzoli at virginia.edu> wrote:Hello all,
First, I believe this is my first post to the group (though I've been
lurking a while) so "hails" all around! I was thinking some of you
would be interested to know that the David Brown Book Company is
offering damaged copies of "Concordance to Biblical Gothic" by Magnús
Snædal. Mine just arrived today, and it's barely damaged at all
(wrinkled spine and a little bit of wear) and quite usable, and I got
it for $80 rather than the normal $185. If you're interested, have a
look at http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.
cfm/ID/52567/OnlyResult/Yes/CFID/1150067/CFTOKEN/76000786

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM