[gothic-l] Re: Concordance_to_Biblical_Gothic_by_Magnús_Snædal

Paul paulgazzoli at VIRGINIA.EDU
Mon Jun 7 15:13:58 UTC 2004

Go to
http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.cfm/ID/52567/OnlyResult/Yes/CFID/1150067=
/CFTOKEN/76000786
and click "contact us" to arrange to buy a copy via email.

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, OSCAR HERRERA <duke.co at s...>
wrote:
> could you be specific on how to buy this book......oscargoth
>
> Paul <paulgazzoli at v...> wrote:Hello all,
> First, I believe this is my first post to the group (though I've been
> lurking a while) so "hails" all around! I was thinking some of you
> would be interested to know that the David Brown Book Company is
> offering damaged copies of "Concordance to Biblical Gothic" by
Magnús

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM