[gothic-l] Tezaurul de la Pietroasa

Alec Niculescu alec_niculescu at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 9 10:21:53 UTC 2004

Dear F.E.J.D. IV

There is plenty of information about the Pietroasa
Treasure, now to be seen in the Bucharest National
Museum of History: a huge monograph published more
than a century ago by A. Odobescu, republished with
addenda more than two decades ago, o monograph
published by R. Harhoiu in BAR an so on. The precise
bibliographic data can be found in any good library
catalogue on the internet (e.g. Melvyl).

Cheers,

Alec

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM