[gothic-l] Salzburg Annales / Codex Albiensis

swrus at OPTIERGO.RU swrus at OPTIERGO.RU
Wed Jun 23 16:07:55 UTC 2004

Hello,

f> Now, you were refering to the Codex Albiensis or Alcuin Codex, which
f> provided us with Gothic numerals and alphabets as well as old high
f> German phonetic remarks about the pronunciation of Gothic.

Where could I find a facsimile copy of the Acluin Codex? Maybe someone
happens to have it and could send it to me, or refer me to some
on-line source where I could download it? We have been looking for it
everywhere here in Russia for a year now, but unfortunately no library
in my country seems to have a facsimile copy of the manuscript. I have
already tried to post a query here, but got no response.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Yours,

Yevgeni Chukharev

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM