[gothic-l] Re: New to the list with question

homermakedonski HomerMakedonski at STRUMICA.COM
Mon Mar 29 21:11:14 UTC 2004

Dear Fransis

Thanks for your replay and thanks for the replay's of all of the rest
of you .
I did  found   your explanations very helpful to me and my views
about the words and their meaning what I am searching about.I hope I
will wrote soon about it

Why God as the word in the Gothic language I have been ask you for
Maybe I will be more understandiable if I tell you that I am doing my
research from "The beginning "

I  would like to abuse your hospitality here to make some propaganda
over the posible meaning of my country name ,hoping that you would
not mine

Your's  thanksful.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM