[gothic-l] Re: Gothic equivalent for English 'must'

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 13 07:33:24 UTC 2004

As far as I know, te best Gothic dictionary available for free on the
web is Koebler's "Gotisches Woertebuch" (Gothic -
German/English/Greek/Latin, with German-Gothic, English-Gothic, Latin-
Gothic and Greek-Gothic finder):
http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/homepage/c303/c30310/gotwbhin.html
Other, less elaborate Gothic dictionaries available freely on the web
are:
Wright's Gothic Glossary (Gothic-English):
http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/goth_wright_glossary.html
Eric Craven's Gothic-German Glossary:
http://craven.hypermart.net/Gothic.txt
(not accessible at this moment)
Kunhihuzd (Tim O'Neill's page on Gothic names):
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Salon/2385/gothnames.html
Crimean Gothic - English Glossary:
http://www.geocities.com/erwan-ar-skoul/gothmod.htm
I hope this helps.
Best regards,
Francisc

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Debbie Williams
<corbeau_13_2000 at y...> wrote:
> Does anyone know where to get a Gothic language dictionary? I would
love to learn the language since I'm also trying to pick up learning
German & Norwegian. Much  thanks to anyone who can help.

]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM