[gothic-l] Re: Goths as more than barbarians

gretchen harrelson gretchie77 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 20 00:04:27 UTC 2004

Ok, I need to be a bit more specific... I am searching
for sources dealing with the 3rd and 4th century
Visigoths. I am writing against the stereotype
assigned to the Visigoths, that they were Barbarians,
in the most negative light.

http://my.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM