[gothic-l] Re: Goths as more than barbarians

gretchen harrelson gretchie77 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 20 17:19:52 UTC 2004

F.E.J.D.
wow, thank you so much for your input. Aren't the
Goths originally from, or I should say the earliest
records of the Goths from modern day Poland, then
referred to as Dacia? This is how I understanad the
map...but I am new to this....
--- "F.E.J.D. IV" <jimenezf01 at mail.montclair.edu>

http://my.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM