[gothic-l] Re: A Million Questions: 6. (Syntax): copyright

Tore Gannholm tore at GANNHOLM.ORG
Fri Oct 8 21:48:02 UTC 2004

Tom,
It is completely free. Anybody can publish a reprint.
You have nothing to worry.

I have done some Gotlandic wordbooks searchable. I copy them over to a
word document and let my program print the word document to my web . By
activating the search engine I can search on any word.
Tore

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM