[gothic-l] Greek

Larry J. Swain theswain at OPERAMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 29 23:22:40 UTC 2004

A discussion on a related list brought up a language question for me:
what if any loan words from Greek are there in Gothic?  After all
since our principle source for the language is the translation of the
Bible from Greek, one would expect a few.  IS there a list anywhere?

Larry Swain

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM