[gothic-l] Re: what is the real objection against the Scandiavian origin of the Goths?

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Tue Apr 5 15:17:29 UTC 2005

Hi Vendelkraka and Tore!

I agree with Tore and his  reccomendation of literature is good. Still
I must point  out that I have just such a theory that Vendelkraka asks
for. It is the main object with my  book 'The Well Spring of the
Goths'  that is available as both paperback and e-book on most net
book stores.

Best
Ingemar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM