[gothic-l] Re: what is the real objection against the Scandiavian origin of the Goths?

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Fri Apr 8 00:45:14 UTC 2005

Hi Tom,

Sure it probably remains a hypothesis but there are different
hypotheses that still should be compared. I do not claim to be able to
prove a Scandinavian origin - I just conclude there are many facts
speaking for a Scandinavian origin of some of the Goths - not all. I
besides mean there is not one single Gothic people but several which
is  definitely a new definition and this gives the Goths another
background. Their original ethnicity was not the specific language of
the Vistula Goths but the divine origin of all Gothic peoples.Just
check my Ph.D.- thesis and you might be surprised!

Best regards
Ingemar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM