FW: Eran Yuor Dreege Now

Marcos Stone kucmpgaeyuqgdx at EASYPOST.COM
Thu Aug 18 01:36:12 UTC 2005

Good day,

A Genuine College Degree in 2 weeks !  1-206-350-5982 < - ccall n0ww !

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name?

Well now you can get them!

BA   BSc     MA    MSc    MBA   PhD

Within 2 weeks!      No Study Required!     100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine non accredited degrees that include Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees.

They are verifiable and student records and transcripts are also available.

This little known secret has been kept quiet for years.  The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.  Order yours today.  Just call the number below.  You'll thank me later.

1-206-350-5982

Alyssa Field

9:15 security comes by and tell us it is time to check in again, back thru the check point, wait a second I got a female agent upset and screaming at me.....yes mam I came from my truck walked over there and they sent me this way...yes mam the truck with the 24 logo that is me I have been here all day I promise, yes mam so has the guy from Fox (he is standing next to me)by this time another agent finally makes it to us and informs here we are "clean" and have been here all day. Seems she was talking and did not see us go thru security......9:45 comes and goes, the president is not there he is running behind...so we wait. he finally arrives waves t us and then airfoce 1 leaves, as the plane turns we get covered in a jet engines backwash (there goes my hat) the plane takes off in the air without a hitch. I pack up and head home.3