Greetings

in_odium in_odium at YAHOO.COM
Sun Dec 25 12:50:29 UTC 2005

Greetings and salutations all, my name is Eros and am interested in
learning how to speak Gothic.  This is partly due to my fascination of
the Visigoths with them been my ancestors but also becuase of
my "amusement" of learning "dead" languages.  I can speak a fair
amount of Latin all ready, I have been teaching myself the language
for about two and a half years now and can understand it fairly well.
I would appreciate if any of you could point me in some direction as
where to start, it would be highly appreciated.  I hope to see you all
around some time soon.

Ex Odium
Eros

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM