Ship Confirmation, Tracking Number : XVVO92478192779FYK

Willa antoshka5dsu at GAWAB.COM
Tue Jan 11 03:06:31 UTC 2005

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.	Samuel Butler (1612-1680)
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.	-Voltaire [François Marie Arouet] (1694-1778)

I was missing jumping.
It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.	W. Edwards Deming

The politicians weren't enjoying jogging. tomorrow i will wash my hair and go to the salon
Another rule implemented was that the student was allowed to spend as much or as little time at the computer as he/she wished. There would be no more, 'We aren't finished, yet.' The student would to be in charge of his own learning at the computer. Doesn't Ms. Brown hate playing at the company?

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.	Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin (1939- )
A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.	Oscar Wilde
Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?	George Wallace
In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.	-Kathleen Norris