Shipment Notification, Tracking Number : PNGG127001345685BVR

Emilia W. Willis, VI draconian5akl at BONBON.NET
Thu Jan 13 06:49:59 UTC 2005

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.	Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin (1939- )
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.	-Yiddish proverb

I hate playing quickly.
If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.	W. Edwards Deming

Do you hate shaving badly? Cathy hasn't practiced reading yet.
I get from most parents is ?Can you teach my child to talk?? This question has haunted me for years. Have you liked skiing yet?

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.	-Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)
Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.	-Danish proverb
No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.	-Daisy Bates (1863-1951)