Some indistinct grammar information

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 25 11:54:48 UTC 2005

I don't know how good verbix is but acording to them saian is saisot.
No s at all.
Look at: http://www.verbix.com/webverbix/go.asp?T1=saian&D1=15&H1=115

Even waian is like this on their site:
http://www.verbix.com/webverbix/go.asp?T1=waian&D1=15&H1=115

A weird thing is itan. Could that be êt in 1st sing. and êtt in 2nd,
past ofcourse? Shouldnt it be like at and ast or smth?