[gothic-l] New font

James M. Cheshire columbellidae at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 27 03:48:36 UTC 2005

Hey everyone,
While bored one day last week, I created a new gothic truetype font
called Wulfila Bit; as the name implies, it's a pixel font, for use at
small point sizes. You can see a table featuring all the glyphs and a
sample of Mark (copied from XenoType) at 10 points here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/Chromatophile/wulfilabit03.gif

The font and readme are compressed in a zip file (8 KB) but my file
hosting service won't let me upload it, so if you're interested please
email me at columbellidae [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll send it to you
as an attachment.

There is a little more info in the readme; I would vastly appreciate
any suggestions or criticism toward making the font better.

Cordially,
James

http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM