"Does anyone know the url..."

llama_nom 600cell at OE.ECLIPSE.CO.UK
Sat Sep 3 11:59:17 UTC 2005

Do you have access to Google?

http://www.google.com

It can such questions, and fast.  If the above URL isn't working,
change ".com" to ".ca" or ".co.uk" or the code of some other
country.  Or use another search engine [ http://www.lycos.com/ ], [
http://www.yahoo.com/ ], etc.

In case none of these options are available to you, for whatever
reason, try:

http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/aa_texts.html
http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/goth_wright_about.html

You had "wright-about" in place of "wright_about".

LN

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "Jacob L. Bateman III"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM