Mythology

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Sun Apr 23 21:40:55 UTC 2006

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "irilaz" <irilaz at ...> wrote:

> I bet this question has been probably discussed here already, but let
> me ask you nevertheless whether there has been any scholarly works
> dealing with Gothic mythology and religion prior to Christianization.
>
> D.

Hi irilaz,

It just happens that my book - The Well Spring of the Goths - is
fundamentally dealing just with the religious aspect of the Goths, as
well as with mythology in general but of course the Goths are
connected there too. You can easily see the content if you go to
Amazon or iUniverse and see the presentation.

Best wishes
Ingemar