"Victovaloke" (was: Re: Name of the Goths)

David Kiltz derdron at GMX.NET
Sun Aug 6 12:05:33 UTC 2006

On 06.08.2006, at 13:25, David Kiltz wrote:

> Please refer for a good article on that at:

Ok, my last one on this. Knowing, as we do now, that "linguistics
have never established anything positive" (blimey, what was I
thinking all that years), I hope Mr. Gheorghe won't read this latest
bit on astronomy (I found it on BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/
science/nature/5241774.stm).

Here's an excerpt:

"A few dozen such objects have been identified in recent years but
this is the first set of "twins".

Dubbed "planemos", they circle each other rather than orbiting a star.

Their existence challenges current theories about the formation of
planets and stars, astronomers report in the journal Science.

"This is a truly remarkable pair of twins - each having only about 1%
the mass of our Sun," said Ray Jayawardhana of the University of
Toronto, co-author of the Science paper.

"Its mere existence is a surprise, and its origin and fate a bit of a
mystery."

A surprise ? A bit of a mystery ? What, you didn't predict this?
Gosh, scratch another one from the list of 'sciences' phew... Gabriel
Gheorghe better starts working in that field too... Damn, I think the
only real science, the only one that ever produced anything
'positive' is Gheorghology. All those dim-witted linguists and
astronomers, working their behinds off all those years. Ah, defecate
on them, they don't but keep themselves busy. Yeah, right.

David