Greetings

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Jan 1 03:00:21 UTC 2006

is also like to extend this time to everyone to have a happy new year...oscar

thiudans <thiudans at yahoo.com> wrote:  Certainly not. The author of this off-topic content been removed.

The Administrator

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, David Kiltz wrote:

> On 29.12.2005, at 13:35, in_odium wrote:
>
> > We wouldn't want to have the maranos occupying
> > our lands and raping our women again
>
> Do we really need this kind of hate propaganda on this list ?
>
> David Kiltz

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM