Français

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 16 20:23:20 UTC 2006

I agree, but I think Mr. Budelberger's posts are helpful and valuable
to the list at large, so it would be best, if at all possible, to use
English so that they can benefit who are not able to read French
and/or for whom the encoding does not come across properly.

Cheers,
Matthew

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "Francisc Czobor" <fericzobor at y...>